Ready to drag ‘n drop files again?
Welcome Windows Mobile Device Center back to Windows 10!
With just a few simple steps, you can reactivate the connectivity between your Windows Mobile Device Handheld and a Windows 10 PC.
- Make sure download and install your version of Windows Mobile Device Center (32 or 64 bit links below)
- Download and run the WMDC fix auto installer program below. Please make sure to “run as administrator”
- Restart your PC and connect your handheld device. It may be necessary to manually start Windows Mobile Device Center.
It has been found that the user may need to disable “Advanced Network Functionality” on mobile
1. Start > Settings > Connections > USB to PC > Uncheck “Enable advanced network functionality”
- Windows Mobile Device Center (64-bit)
- Windows Mobile Device Center (32-bit)
- WMDC Fix for Windows 10 – Manual Instructions
- WMDC Fix for Windows 10 – Auto Installer